Dr Rahma Targett
Trust Your Face to a Doctor Trained in Dermatology and Cosmetic Medicine
Autologous Serum Therapy Can Have a Number of Applications;
- Promote hair regrowth
- Reduce the appearance of wrinkles and creases
- Restore volume in your face.
Hair Loss Treatment With Factor 4 Autologous Serum
When we inject growth factors into the scalp, it has the effect of repairing and regenerating the hair follicles. The hair regrows from those follicles and becomes stronger and thicker.
This can only be achieved if the hair follicles are not completely destroyed in the first instance. Autologous serum therapy is most effective when the hair follicles are still present and active. As soon as you begin to notice that your hair is beginning to thin or recede, you should consider strongly have a treatment with autologous serum to prevent the hair loss from continuing. If you leave this for too long, you may well find that you have lost your window of opportunity to repair the hair loss.
In our experience, we highly recommend that you start hair loss treatment as soon as possible, since this will give you a better response to the growth factors. Normally there treatment prices involves a series of six treatment, spaced one month apart.
How Does Factor 4 Autologous Serum Hair Loss Treatment Work?
Here at Advanced Cosmetic Medicine in Adelaide, autologous serum hair loss treatment is a revolutionary new plasma treatment method to help patients that suffer from hair loss and alopecia. Autologous plasma is injected into the scalp using an MDerma needle gun, thus stimulating the hair follicles into hair growth.
The procedure for producing the growth factors includes;
- Extracting about fifty ml of blood from the patient.
- The blood is then incubated and centrifuged to isolate the blood serum contain the all important growth factors.
- The blood serum is then filtered and injected into the scalp allowing the growth factors to go to work stimulating hair growth.
PRP therapy is similar to factor 4, but because it is not incubated does not have the same concentration of growth factors. We have found that the factor 4 treatment method has the best ability to promote hair growth.
What Does The Autologous Serum Treatment Involve?
A strong local topical anaesthetic will be applied to the scalp, while your autologous serum is being prepared. This will allow you skin to go numb so that you will not experience too much discomfort during the procedure. The growth factors are the injected into the skin by way of an Mderma needle gun. The needles will penetrate your scalp four to six millimetres.
There is no down time involved in this procedure, so you will not need to take time away from work. The treatment will take about one hour to complete, after which you may resume your daily activities as normal.
Autologous Serum therapy requires a great degree of skill. It is a medical procedure and should only be performed by a doctor trained in aesthetic medicine for you to get the best outcome.
Advanced Cosmetic Medicine
55,55 Melbourne St,
Ph: 0403 690 031
- 1 Hair Loss Treatment Adelaide
- 2 Dr Rahma Targett
- 3 Trust Your Face to a Doctor Trained in Dermatology and Cosmetic Medicine
- 4 Autologous Serum Therapy Can Have a Number of Applications;
- 5 Hair Loss Treatment With Factor 4 Autologous Serum
- 6 How Does Factor 4 Autologous Serum Hair Loss Treatment Work?
- 7 What Does The Autologous Serum Treatment Involve?
- 8 Our Location