Body Building with ACM Body Sculpt - Adelaide
Body sculpting has now been redefined with the powerful combination treatment of NuEra Tight + truFlex. This amazing treatment combines the RF fat reduction power of NuEra Tight with the muscle flexing and sculpting power of Trusculpt Flex. It is this marriage of two technologies which Advanced Cosmetic Medicine has named ACM Body Sculpt.
The idea of combining RF technology and muscle flex technology is not completely new, however the combination of NuEra Tight and Cutera truFlex is certainly unique to Advanced Cosmetic Medicine.
1. Achieve fat reduction and muscle toning in one treatment package
2. RF heating will help warm muscles in preparation for Trusculpt Flex
3. Experience the ultimate workout in your lunch break
4. No downtime
5. Suitable for people of all fitness levels
6. Achieve up to a 24% reduction in body fat and up to a 30% increase in muscle mass
How it works
How does the ACM Body Sculpt work?
- RF (Radiofrequency) - NuEra Tight employs RF energy which causes heating to the underlying tissues. NuEra Tight allows the user to select from five energy frequencies to target different tissue depths. For adipose tissue we will use the lowest frequency because this lies deep below the skin. When the adipose tissue reached 45 degrees for fifteen minutes or more is can cause cell death (apoptosis) to the fat cells. NuEra Tight comes with a variety of different electrode sizes, meaning that any region of the body can be treated. The fat cells will be gradually removed from the body via the lymphatic system over the following weeks. Studies have shown the RF treatment can achieve up to a 30% reduction of fat in the area treated.
- Multidirectional Electrical Impulses -Trusculpt Flex uses what is known as multidirectional electrical impulses to achieve deep muscle contraction. The beauty of this system over others on the market is that it can target individual muscle groups and is able to simulate real life muscle contraction sequences. Movements such as twists, squats and crunches can be simulated using Trusculpt Flex. It may take some time for your body to become acclimatised to these movements. The ultimate goal is to achieve that highest intensity of sculpt mode, which will break down and then rebuild muscle fibres for increased muscle mass and toning. Body builders will love this body building and muscle toning treatment.
What is the protocol for NuEra Tight + Trusculpt Flex?
During one treatment session, you will be able to choose one body area to focus on for both fat reduction and muscle toning. Most people will choose abdominal area, as this is the most common region of concern.
First you will be given half an hour treatment with he NuEra Tight which uses RF heat energy to destroy fat cells. After this is complete you will experience 15 minutes of the Trusculpt Flex which is equivalent to 54000 muscle contraction repetitions.
What body areas can be treated with ACM Body Sculpt?
You may choose from the following areas of treatment;
- Inner thighs
- Outer thighs
Who is ACM Body Sculpt for?
Acm Body Sculpt is for everyone no matter what your fitness level. You just need to remember it is not a weight loss tool but a tool to reduce fat and increase muscle mass and tone. ACM Body Sculpt is suitable for people with a BMI up to 35. ACM Body Sculpt is ideal if you are wanting to lose fat and gain muscle mass and tone in a specific body area. The beauty of this treatment is that is is highly customisable to each individuals unique goals.
ACM Body Sculpt may be just what you have been looking for;
- Are you hoping to lose your post pregnancy fat?
- Are you wanting to strengthen your core to help you with your gym workouts?
- Are you not able to find time to perform consistent workouts and wanting a quick and effective solution.
- Are you interested to achieve multiple goals of; fat reduction, skin tightening and muscle toning all in one treatment package?
When will I see results?
The RF heat energy will cause apoptosis (cell destruction) of the the fat cells. Only a certain percentage of fat cells will be destroyed in any one sitting. It will take time for your body to process these destroyed cells and remove them via lymphatic system. There will be a delay after treatment before you will see your final results.
Similarly for Truflex Sculpt, micro tears to the muscle will take time to repair and cause hypertrophy of the muscle. Having said this, it is amazing how much stronger you feel in the abdominal region even after just one treatment.
What does the treatment feel like?
Trusculpt Flex feels like you are tightening and contracting your stomach muscles. The only difference is that it does this involuntarily and also with greater intensity than you could do it yourself. You will be in full control of the intensity of the contractions and you will be able to increase the intensity gradually as you get used to each level. The ultimate goal is to reach the highest intensity to achieve the most benefit from the treatment.
NuEra Tight is described most often as feeling like a hot stone massage. The heat will gradually increase to 45 degrees Celsius to allow you time to get acclimatised. The operator will move the probe over the skins surface in a figure eight pattern to cause an even distribution of heat over the treatment area. Compared to other fat reduction treatments on the market NuEra Tight is a pleasant experience with no side effects (apart from some redness after the procedure) or downtime.
Dr Rahma Targett
Dr Rahma Targett is a General Practitioner(FRACGP), with a specialty in Cosmetic Medicine. She founded Advanced Cosmetic Medicine in 2016 and has since become well known as a trusted and in demand Cosmetic Physician in Adelaide. She has a Diploma in Dermoscopy and a Diploma in Aesthetic Medicine with the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine. Dr Targett is a leader in her field and regularly attends Cosmetic conferences to keep up to date with modern aesthetic techniques. At advanced Cosmetic Medicine you can always be reassured that you will be welcomed and treated personally by Dr Rahma Targett.