Cleft Chin Treatment Adelaide
Correct your cleft chin, by adding volume to sunken skin with facial dermal fillers.
When talking about chin surgery, most people think about how to make their chin bigger through chin implants or fat injections but an equally significant thing to consider is how to tone down an overly prominent chin. Under this category, one common procedure for when it comes to chin enhancement is how to correct an excessive, deep chin cleft.
Studies show that genetics cause the appearance of chin dimples or cleft chin deformity. Other names for cleft chin are:
We look forward to your visit.
Dr Rahma Targett
“Trust Your Face to a Doctor Trained in Dermatology and Cosmetic Medicine”
Dr Targett is qualified in Primary Care Dermatology and has a special interest in Skin Cancer and Cosmetic Medicine.
She is a natural results advocate, facial shaping artist, ambassador of elegance, leader in her field and mother of two children.
What Causes a Cleft Chin?
Before discussing how to correct a chin dimple, let us first talk about what causes it in the first place.
Many people think that a cleft chin is associated with how the chin bone looks. Below is an image showing what the chin bone actually looks like.
Having a prominent cleft chin is believed to have a deep indentation in the middle of the chin bone, but it turns out that the chin bone usually has that prominent groove. The truth is, the mentalis muscle, the muscle that appears around the jawbones, fails to close at the chin, hence leaving a gap.
People with cleft chin have either a very thick mentalis muscles that create a ‘valley’ between the muscles, and/or a wide space between mentalis muscles.
Is a Chin Cleft Attractive?
People have different views on the cleft chin. Some feel it improves a person’s appearance while others find it ugly. A cleft chin is technically regarded as a flaw but numerous popular celebrities who have this facial feature are considered attractive and good looking.
Unlike cheek dimples, which represents youthfulness and innocence, a chin dimple is regarded by most women as contentious as they think having such is more masculine than feminine.
Rough Costs Involved
Muscle relaxant treatments for excessive sweating begin at $660. The cost of this treatment is dependent on the volume of muscle relaxant needed. Because the armpits are a relatively large treatment area, this treatment tends to require more product than other muscle relaxant treatments. Schedule a consultation visit to discuss your treatment specifics and receive a personalised quote based on the amount of muscle relaxant required.
How to Correct a Prominent Cleft Chin through Dermal Fillers
There are a number of ways to enhance the appearance of the deep cleft chin. One of the most popular and most straightforward ways is to use dermal fillers to fill in the chin dimple. This can be done quickly in the doctor’s clinic and only takes a few minutes.
Dermal fillers can be used to treat cleft chin. However, this method is not permanent. This requires repeated applications and may last from 6 months to a year.
There are permanent treatment options available which include changing the chin bone itself or addressing the separation of the chin muscles surgically. One important thing to consider is that it’s too complicated to completely alter a very prominent cleft chin through surgery alone. This is because it’s important to avoid changing the chin when working with the chin muscles. The goal is to have a natural looking and subtle chin result. Hence, surgeons are limited to how they can modify the chin muscles toward the midline.
The most dermal fillers can do for cleft chin is to make it less visible. It is impossible to eliminate chin dimple even with surgery. But there are other ways to hide It. Women can use makeup to make it less obvious. Men can grow a beard to hide the gap between their chin.
Price of Dermal Fillers
|Dermal Fillers per ml||$650|
Before and After Having Dermal Fillers
Other Related Pages
Be In Control of Your Appearance And Confidence. Come And See Us or Make an Enquiry Today
Advanced Cosmetic Medicine
55,55 Melbourne St,
Ph: 0403 690 031
|Tuesday||1.30pm to 7.30pm|
|Wednesday||1.30pm to 7.30pm|
|Thursday||12.30pm to 6.00pm|
|Friday||12.00pm to 6.00pm
|Saturday||9:00am to 3.00pm|
ACM RELATED POSTS
- 1 Cleft Chin Treatment Adelaide
- 2 Dr Rahma Targett
- 3 “Trust Your Face to a Doctor Trained in Dermatology and Cosmetic Medicine”
- 4 What Causes a Cleft Chin?
- 5 Is a Chin Cleft Attractive?
- 6 Rough Costs Involved
- 7 How to Correct a Prominent Cleft Chin through Dermal Fillers
- 8 Price of Dermal Fillers
- 10 Before and After Having Dermal Fillers
- 11 Other Related Pages
- 12 Be In Control of Your Appearance And Confidence. Come And See Us or Make an Enquiry Today
- 13 Our Location
- 14 Opening Times
- 15 Parking
- 16 ACM RELATED POSTS
- 17 Things to Consider Before Using Dermal Fillers
- 18 Look Good At Any Age! Here are Five Things You Need to Know About Dermal Fillers
- 19 Discover Your Lip Style
- 20 5 Questions You Must Ask Before Getting Dermal Fillers
- 21 Say No To Swelling And Bruising After Dermal Fillers
- 22 Why Tear Trough Fillers Help With Loss of Volume
- 23 Non-Surgical Hand Rejuvenation For Younger Looking Hands
- 24 Non Surgical Rhinoplasty – The Latest Trend in Aesthetic Medicine
- 25 V2 Beauty Booster – Skin Rejuvenation Like No Other
- 26 Safer Cosmetic Injectables Using AccuVein at Advanced Cosmetic Medicine
- 27 Biostimulation – The 4 answers to naturally rejuvenating your skin at Advanced Cosmetic Medicine.
- 28 Is your sleep position contributing to your wrinkles?