Collagen Stimulating Treatment Adelaide
Collagen levels in the dermis start reducing around age 25, leading to thinner skin. You start to lose the natural symmetry & balance, your skin becomes drier, less elastic, and eventually sags. Rebuilding collagen is vital to reversing these effects. Boosting collagen in your skin will keep your skin looking younger and fresher for longer.
We look forward to your visit.
Dr Rahma Targett
What is Collagen?
Collagen is the main structural protein of your connective tissue. Collagen makes up approximately 30% of the proteins within the body. Collagen is a part of the connective tissue that in the skin helps in firmness, suppleness and constant renewal of skin cells. It is vital for skin elasticity and suppleness.
What Treatments are Available to Help Stimulate Collagen Production?
All of the treatments available at Advanced Cosmetic Medicine make use of the body’s own natural healing mechanisms to help aid the production of new collagen.
Laser Genesis:By gently heating your skin’s upper dermis well below the surface of your skin, Laser Genesis has been scientifically proven to stimulate collagen regrowth with no downtime and minimal discomfort.
- Dramatic improvement in skin texture
- Reduces pore size
- Collagen production helps plump the skin and reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Effective in reducing redness and improving conditions including rosacea.
The Factor4: Concentrates the growth factors in your blood. When reintroduced into your skin, these growth factors stimulate collagen production, boosting your skin’s firmness and elasticity. This helps plump the skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Skin Needling: or micro-needling, is a minimally-invasive skin rejuvenation treatment designed to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles as well as scars on the face and body. The treatment uses tiny needles or micro-needles moved over the skin to create tiny, evenly-spaced puncture wounds on the skin. This process stimulates the body’s natural collagen production by generating a wound healing response. Topical local anaesthetic can be used to minimise discomfort. By damaging the skin, you encourage the body to produce new collagen and elastin, which helps it thicken and ‘plump up’. The procedure can be performed on the face and body.
Microdermabrasion: Is a non-invasive procedure that gently removes the surface layer of the skin to encourage more rapid skin turnover and collagen stimulation. It uses a wand or crystals combined with suction to remove the layer of dead skin cells that are lying on top of your skin. It is gentle enough that it can be used every week or two.
Who Can Benefit From Collagen Stimulating Treatment?
We need collagen to maintain the structure of our skin. Any of the collagen stimulating treatment is a great way to slow down the ageing process. It is suitable for:
- All skin type
- All ages from 20+ to address early signs of ageing or maintaining the look of your skin
- anyone with wrinkles, sun-damaged skin and acne scarring
What Are The Benefits of Collagen Stimulating Treatment?
Below are the benefits of collagen stimulating treatment*:
- Restores tightness to skin
- Diminishes fine lines & wrinkles
- Plumps the skin and creates a more youthful appearance
- Improves stretch marks
- No downtime
- No pain
- Works to naturally increase your own collagen production
- Long lasting results
Advanced Cosmetic Medicine
55,55 Melbourne St,
Ph: 0403 690 031
- 1 Collagen Stimulating Treatment Adelaide
- 2 Dr Rahma Targett
- 3 “Trust Your Face to a Doctor Trained in Dermatology and Cosmetic Medicine”
- 4 What is Collagen?
- 5 What Treatments are Available to Help Stimulate Collagen Production?
- 6 Who Can Benefit From Collagen Stimulating Treatment?
- 7 What Are The Benefits of Collagen Stimulating Treatment?
- 8 Our Location