Cosmetic Injectables Adelaide
More and more people are choosing to use cosmetic injectables to fight the ageing process and also as an anti-ageing treatment to stop the development of wrinkles and loss of skin volume. Cosmetic injections may include; anti-wrinkle injections, dermal fillers, skin needling, Factor 4 or injections for chin sculpturing.
Factor 4 is a new age treatment that uses biostimulation from your own autologous serum to generate new collagen and elastin to maintain your skin volume.
For those that have already developed deep wrinkles and loss of skin volume, it is never too late. A combination of dermal fillers and anti-wrinkle injections can be used to help re-contour the face and fill in deep wrinkles.
At ACM is our philosophy to make cosmetic injectable treatments as natural looking as possible, so that people would not even recognise that you have had a cosmetic injectable procedure performed.
We look forward to your visit.
Dr Rahma Targett
“Trust Your Face to a Doctor Trained in Dermatology and Cosmetic Medicine”
Dr Targett is qualified in Primary Care Dermatology and has a special interest in Skin Cancer and Cosmetic Medicine.
She is a natural results advocate, facial shaping artist, ambassador of elegance, leader in her field and mother of two children.
Cosmetic Injectables – What Are They and How Do They Work?
More and more patients are now deciding to enhance, recontour and fill in their facial volume loss by choosing dermal fillers in conjunction with anti-wrinkle injections.
Wouldn’t you like to achieve a youthful appearance that is both well balanced and looks natural? Cosmetic Injectables otherwise known as dermal fillers and anti-wrinkle injections may just be the answer you have been looking for.
Dr Rahma Targett is our expert Cosmetic Medicine specialist. She explains how dermal fillers and anti-wrinkle injections may be suitable for you.
“Dermal Fillers (hyaluronic acid) and anti-wrinkle injections (botulinum toxin) are both compounds found in nature and have been used safely in Aesthetic Medicine for over thirty years. The fact that they have stood the test of time is a testament to how good the results are by using with these products. It is important for the patient to understand the difference between these products and understand what they do. Dermal fillers and anti-wrinkle injections are both cosmetic injectables, however, they work in very different ways.
What Are Anti Wrinkle Injections?
Anti wrinkle injections are cosmetic injectables that employ the use of botulinum toxin, which is basically a muscle relaxant which helps to reduce the movement of your facial muscles. Since the skin is attached to the muscles below, reducing muscle movements helps to prevent dynamic and static wrinkles. Not only this it helps to prevent dynamic wrinkles from going on to become static wrinkles. It also helps prevent static wrinkles from becoming deeper and more ingrained. The goal of using anti wrinkle injections is NOT to paralyse the muscle completely so that our face is frozen and incapable of facial expression. The goal is just to reduce their full movement so that we can still engage others with our smiles and expression.
Where Can Anti Wrinkle Injections Be Used On My Face?
Anti Wrinkle injections are mostly used on the upper face to treat lines of facial expression. These wrinkles include; forehead creases, frown lines between the eyes, crows feet of the outer eye and nose bunny lines.
What Are Dermal Fillers?
Dermal fillers are cosmetic injectables that employ the use of hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid is found naturally in our body and acts to attract water molecules. As we get older fat deposits and collagen which make up the structure of our skin, begin to diminish. This lead to a hollow and sunken appearance to the face. Dermal fillers work by binding to water molecules, effectively increasing the skin volume.
Dermal fillers are most often used for filling sunken cheeks, nasolabial folds, filling deep wrinkles, lip enhancement and non-surgical rhinoplasty.
Non Surgical Facelift
A non-surgical facelift is often the first option when considering facial rejuvenation. By opting for the non-surgical route you avoid the complications associated with a facelift and surgery, results look more natural and downtime after the procedure is significantly less. A non-surgical facelift uses a combination of anti-wrinkle injections as well as dermal fillers to achieve the best result. They are injected under the skin to help tighten the skin as well as fill areas of lost volume. The result is a smoother, plumper and more youthful appearing skin.
This treatment is suitable for both men and women and should ideally be performed by a doctor trained in aesthetic medicine.
Other Types Of Cosmetic Injectables Used At Advanced Cosmetic Medicine
- Factor 4 – Uses a skin Needling Technique in combination with Autologous Serum known as Factor 4. The healing mechanism rejuvenates the skin and creates volume by stimulating the production of the body’s own collagen and elastin.
- Fat Dissolving Injections – Used for dissolving fat for double chins reduction.
- Jaw Slimming Injections – Uses botulinum toxin to atrophy the jaw muscles to create a slimmer more feminine jawline.
|Brand “D” Per Unit||$6|
|Dermal Fillers per ml||$650|
Other Related Pages
Be In Control of Your Appearance And Confidence. Come And See Us or Make an Enquiry Today
Advanced Cosmetic Medicine
55,55 Melbourne St,
Ph: 0403 690 031
|Tuesday||1.30pm to 7.30pm|
|Wednesday||1.30pm to 7.30pm|
|Thursday||12.30pm to 6.00pm|
|Friday||12.00pm to 6.00pm
|Saturday||9:00am to 3.00pm|
ACM RELATED POSTS
- 1 Cosmetic Injectables Adelaide
- 2 Dr Rahma Targett
- 3 “Trust Your Face to a Doctor Trained in Dermatology and Cosmetic Medicine”
- 4 Cosmetic Injectables – What Are They and How Do They Work?
- 5 What Are Anti Wrinkle Injections?
- 6 Where Can Anti Wrinkle Injections Be Used On My Face?
- 7 What Are Dermal Fillers?
- 8 Non Surgical Facelift
- 9 Other Types Of Cosmetic Injectables Used At Advanced Cosmetic Medicine
- 10 Price of
- 12 Other Related Pages
- 13 Be In Control of Your Appearance And Confidence. Come And See Us or Make an Enquiry Today
- 14 Our Location
- 15 Opening Times
- 16 Parking
- 17 ACM RELATED POSTS
- 18 Things to Consider Before Using Dermal Fillers
- 19 Look Good At Any Age! Here are Five Things You Need to Know About Dermal Fillers
- 20 Discover Your Lip Style
- 21 5 Questions You Must Ask Before Getting Dermal Fillers
- 22 Say No To Swelling And Bruising After Dermal Fillers
- 23 Why Tear Trough Fillers Help With Loss of Volume
- 24 Non-Surgical Hand Rejuvenation For Younger Looking Hands
- 25 Non Surgical Rhinoplasty – The Latest Trend in Aesthetic Medicine
- 26 V2 Beauty Booster – Skin Rejuvenation Like No Other
- 27 Safer Cosmetic Injectables Using AccuVein at Advanced Cosmetic Medicine
- 28 Biostimulation – The 4 answers to naturally rejuvenating your skin at Advanced Cosmetic Medicine.
- 29 Is your sleep position contributing to your wrinkles?