Eye Bag Treatment Adelaide
A common area of concern among many people is eye bags. Having eye bags can give you a tired and unhealthy look. Eye bag treatment using dermal fillers can help to smooth the transition between the lower eyelid and the cheek below.
We look forward to your visit.
Dr Rahma Targett
“Trust Your Face to a Doctor Trained in Dermatology and Cosmetic Medicine”
Dr Targett is qualified in Primary Care Dermatology and has a special interest in Skin Cancer and Cosmetic Medicine.
She is a natural results advocate, facial shaping artist, ambassador of elegance, leader in her field and mother of two children.
What Are Eye Bags?
Eye bags refer to the pocket like sagging, drooping, swelling or stretching appearance of the lower eye lid. Many people get confused between eye bags and eye puffiness. Eye bags just affect the lower eye lid whilst puffiness affects the soft tissue surrounding the entire orbit of the eye. Eye bags come with ageing as well as other causes.
What is The Cause of Under Eye Bags?
As mentioned above the prime culprit is ageing. As we age the tissues and muscles including collagen and elastin weaken and are less capable of supporting the eyelids. The skin starts to sag and the fat that is usually held in the area around the eye starts to gravitate to the area below the eye. Additionally, the area under the eyes may accumulate fluid causing the eye to look swollen or puffy.
How Do I Get Rid of Eye Bags?
- Do not rub or touch your eyes.
- Dehydration can cause sagging, always drink plenty of water.
- Reduce salt intake which can cause fluid buildup and swelling.
- Remove eye makeup before going to bed.
- Reduce alcohol intake.
- Get allergies such as hay fever under control, which may cause puffiness.
- Get adequate sleep and try sleeping on your back to reduce the effects of gravity.
Can Dermal Filler be Used to Treat Eye Bags?
Yes, dermal fillers are often used as an eye bag treatment, especially when the cause of the eye bags is ageing and nothing else helps to reduce the appearance of the eye bags. When this happens, eye bags can appear relatively larger due to the loss of volume in the mid cheek area. This lost volume in the mid cheek area can be replaced using dermal fillers to reduce the difference in volume between the mid cheeks and the eye bags.
Price of Dermal Fillers
|Dermal Fillers per ml||$650|
Before and After Having Dermal Fillers
Individual results may vary.
Other Related Pages
Be In Control of Your Appearance And Confidence. Come And See Us or Make an Enquiry Today
Advanced Cosmetic Medicine
55,55 Melbourne St,
Ph: 0403 690 031
|Tuesday||1.30pm to 7.30pm|
|Wednesday||1.30pm to 7.30pm|
|Thursday||12.30pm to 6.00pm|
|Friday||12.00pm to 6.00pm
|Saturday||9:00am to 3.00pm|
ACM RELATED POSTS
- 1 Eye Bag Treatment Adelaide
- 2 Dr Rahma Targett
- 3 “Trust Your Face to a Doctor Trained in Dermatology and Cosmetic Medicine”
- 4 What Are Eye Bags?
- 5 What is The Cause of Under Eye Bags?
- 6 How Do I Get Rid of Eye Bags?
- 7 Can Dermal Filler be Used to Treat Eye Bags?
- 8 Price of Dermal Fillers
- 10 Before and After Having Dermal Fillers
- 11 Other Related Pages
- 12 Be In Control of Your Appearance And Confidence. Come And See Us or Make an Enquiry Today
- 13 Our Location
- 14 Opening Times
- 15 Parking
- 16 ACM RELATED POSTS
- 17 Things to Consider Before Using Dermal Fillers
- 18 Look Good At Any Age! Here are Five Things You Need to Know About Dermal Fillers
- 19 Discover Your Lip Style
- 20 5 Questions You Must Ask Before Getting Dermal Fillers
- 21 Say No To Swelling And Bruising After Dermal Fillers
- 22 Why Tear Trough Fillers Help With Loss of Volume
- 23 Non-Surgical Hand Rejuvenation For Younger Looking Hands
- 24 Non Surgical Rhinoplasty – The Latest Trend in Aesthetic Medicine
- 25 V2 Beauty Booster – Skin Rejuvenation Like No Other
- 26 Safer Cosmetic Injectables Using AccuVein at Advanced Cosmetic Medicine
- 27 Biostimulation – The 4 answers to naturally rejuvenating your skin at Advanced Cosmetic Medicine.
- 28 Is your sleep position contributing to your wrinkles?