EYE BAG TREATMENT ADELAIDE
A common area of concern among many people is eye bags. Having eye bags can give you a tired and unhealthy look. Eye bag treatment using dermal fillers can help to smooth the transition between the lower eyelid and the cheek below.
Read on for more information and we look forward to your visit.
"Trust Your Face to a Doctor Trained in Dermatology and Cosmetic Medicine"
Dr Targett is qualified in Primary Care Dermatology with a special interest in Skin Cancer and Cosmetic Medicine.
She is a natural results advocate, facial shaping artist, ambassador of elegance, leader in her field, and the mother of two children.
What Are Eye Bags?
Eye bags refer to the pocket like sagging, drooping, swelling, or stretching appearance of the lower eyelid. Many people get confused between eye bags and eye puffiness. Eye bags just affect the lower eyelid whilst puffiness affects the soft tissue surrounding the entire orbit of the eye. Eye bags come with ageing as well as other causes.
What is The Cause of Under Eye Bags?
As mentioned above the prime culprit is ageing. As we age the tissues and muscles including collagen and elastin weaken and are less capable of supporting the eyelids. The skin starts to sag and the fat that is usually held in the area around the eye starts to gravitate to the area below the eye. Additionally, the area under the eyes may accumulate fluid causing the eye to look swollen or puffy.
How Do I Get Rid of Eye Bags?
- Do not rub or touch your eyes.
- Dehydration can cause sagging, always drink plenty of water.
- Reduce salt intake which can cause fluid buildup and swelling.
- Remove eye makeup before going to bed.
- Reduce alcohol intake.
- Get allergies such as hay fever under control, which may cause puffiness.
- Get adequate sleep and try sleeping on your back to reduce the effects of gravity.
Can Dermal Filler be Used to Treat Eye Bags?
Yes, dermal fillers are often used as an eye bag treatment, especially when the cause of the eye bags is ageing and nothing else helps to reduce the appearance of the eye bags. When this happens, eye bags can appear relatively larger due to the loss of volume in the mid-cheek area. This lost volume in the mid-cheek area can be replaced using dermal fillers to reduce the difference in volume between the mid cheeks and the eye bags.
Price of Dermal Fillers
|Dermal Fillers per ml||Product name and price forbidden by TGA|
Before and After Having Dermal Fillers
Individual results may vary.
Other Related Pages
"At ACM it is our promise to work with you in a spirit of honesty and collaboration to help you achieve your aesthetic goals."
Please make phone bookings during opening hours.
Online bookings available 24/7
Advanced Cosmetic Medicine
Unit 58/41-47 Melbourne St
Ph: 0403 690 031
Dr Targett will be away on annual leave from 24th Dec 2019 until 17th Jan 2020. When she returns, she will be available at Unit 58, 41-47 Melbourne Street at the following times;
|Monday||10:30am to 5:00pm|
|Tuesday||10:30am to 6:00pm|
|Wednesday||10:30am to 6.00pm|
|Thursday||10:30pm to 6:00pm|
|Friday||9:30am to 5:00pm
|Saturday||9:00am to 2:00pm|
Free car park is available on Dunn St or free on street parking on Melbourne St if available.
EYE BAG TREATMENT ADELAIDE
- 1.1 Dr R.Targett
- 1.2 "Trust Your Face to a Doctor Trained in Dermatology and Cosmetic Medicine"
- 1.3 What Are Eye Bags?
- 1.4 What is The Cause of Under Eye Bags?
- 1.5 How Do I Get Rid of Eye Bags?
- 1.6 Can Dermal Filler be Used to Treat Eye Bags?
- 1.7 Price of Dermal Fillers
- 1.9 Before and After Having Dermal Fillers
- 1.10 Other Related Pages
- 1.11 "At ACM it is our promise to work with you in a spirit of honesty and collaboration to help you achieve your aesthetic goals."
- 1.12 Our Location
- 1.13 Opening Times
- 1.14 Parking
- 1.15 Recent Blogs
- 1.16 Why Have My Anti Wrinkle Injections Stopped Working?
- 1.17 Discover The Wonders Of Modern Chemical Peels
- 1.18 The Treatment For Sunken Scars That You Have Been Looking For
- 1.19 Anti-wrinkle injection for TMJ Disorder Relief: I Tried It, and Yes, It’s Effective
- 1.20 Can the Paleo Diet Help Your Acne?