Forehead Wrinkles Treatment Adelaide
The forehead is one of the first places to age in the face and often a primary concern for our patients.
The forehead is one of the first places to age in the face and often a primary concern for our patients. Contraction of muscles in the forehead causes wrinkling of the skin, volume loss causes concavities, and the effects of gravity of the forehead lead to the descent of the brows and eyelids. At Advanced Cosmetic Medicine we can treat forehead wrinkles to help give you a more youthful appearance.
We look forward to your visit.
Dr Rahma Targett
“Trust Your Face to a Doctor Trained in Dermatology and Cosmetic Medicine”
Dr Targett is qualified in Primary Care Dermatology and has a special interest in Skin Cancer and Cosmetic Medicine.
She is a natural results advocate, facial shaping artist, ambassador of elegance, leader in her field and mother of two children.
Anti Wrinkle Injection Treatment For Forehead Wrinkles
Botulinum toxin will help soften/eradicate the horizontal and vertical forehead wrinkles by temporarily reducing the muscle activity of the forehead. Depending on the results you are looking for the dosage is decided by our Doctor so that you can achieve your desired result. Some patients prefer the ‘Frozen’ look whereas others prefer a subtle result- both can be achieved by varying the dosage and placement of the Botulinum toxin injections by the Doctor.
Treatment With Dermal Fillers For Forehead Wrinkles
For those deeper forehead lines, the better option is Dermal fillers. These will help to plump up any sunken or wrinkled skin, and promote your skin’s elasticity, giving you an overall more youthful glow.
How Is The Procedure Performed?
A thorough analysis to assess prior treatments, skin mobility, skin tone, laxity and underlying muscular action is undertaken. The areas to be injected are then marked precisely using Dr Rahma Targett’s extensive knowledge in head and neck anatomy and his extensive practical experience with Botulinum toxin. Several units of anti wrinkle agent are administered into the marked area normally targeting the frontalis, corrugator and procerus muscles. Achieving perfect results area requires detailed planning to ascertain the opposing muscles of the forehead area and the desired result, as Botulinum toxin in this area may have an effect on the eyebrow position which is central to a patient’s appearance. The procedure takes 10-15 minutes and is relatively painless. Extra fine gauged needles are used for maximum comfort during the procedure.
Who Is Suitable For This Treatment?
Young or Older Patients of both genders are suitable. Some patients prefer to have treatment as soon as a few wrinkles appear as a preventative measure. A thorough assessment is undertaken to ascertain the aetiology and suitability for treatment.
Will I See Results Immediately?
Botulinum toxin to the forehead areas normally takes from 3 days to have an effect though in some patients this is more. Maximal effect is seen within 14 days and this is checked at your review appointment when necessary. Results can be maintained with regular repeat treatments and most patients become accustomed to a routine of top-ups.
Before and After Having Forehead Wrinkle Treatment
Other Related Pages
Be In Control of Your Appearance And Confidence. Come And See Us or Make an Enquiry Today
Advanced Cosmetic Medicine
55,55 Melbourne St,
Ph: 0403 690 031
|Tuesday||1.30pm to 7.30pm|
|Wednesday||1.30pm to 7.30pm|
|Thursday||12.30pm to 6.00pm|
|Friday||12.00pm to 6.00pm
|Saturday||9:00am to 3.00pm|
ACM RELATED POSTS
- 1 Forehead Wrinkles Treatment Adelaide
- 2 Dr Rahma Targett
- 3 “Trust Your Face to a Doctor Trained in Dermatology and Cosmetic Medicine”
- 4 Anti Wrinkle Injection Treatment For Forehead Wrinkles
- 5 Treatment With Dermal Fillers For Forehead Wrinkles
- 6 How Is The Procedure Performed?
- 7 Who Is Suitable For This Treatment?
- 8 Will I See Results Immediately?
- 9 Price of
- 11 Before and After Having Forehead Wrinkle Treatment
- 12 Other Related Pages
- 13 Be In Control of Your Appearance And Confidence. Come And See Us or Make an Enquiry Today
- 14 Our Location
- 15 Opening Times
- 16 Parking
- 17 ACM RELATED POSTS
- 18 Things to Consider Before Using Dermal Fillers
- 19 Look Good At Any Age! Here are Five Things You Need to Know About Dermal Fillers
- 20 Discover Your Lip Style
- 21 5 Questions You Must Ask Before Getting Dermal Fillers
- 22 Say No To Swelling And Bruising After Dermal Fillers
- 23 Why Tear Trough Fillers Help With Loss of Volume
- 24 Non-Surgical Hand Rejuvenation For Younger Looking Hands
- 25 Non Surgical Rhinoplasty – The Latest Trend in Aesthetic Medicine
- 26 V2 Beauty Booster – Skin Rejuvenation Like No Other
- 27 Safer Cosmetic Injectables Using AccuVein at Advanced Cosmetic Medicine
- 28 Biostimulation – The 4 answers to naturally rejuvenating your skin at Advanced Cosmetic Medicine.
- 29 Is your sleep position contributing to your wrinkles?