Hand Rejuvenation Adelaide
Ageing hands are a particular age ‘giveaway’ when ageing, and can make you look older or feel unconfident in your appearance.
Hand rejuvenation is a new, ‘up and coming’ treatment in anti-ageing procedures and can boost self-esteem, helping you to feel young and confident again.
Our hands are often the first part of our body to show ageing because they receive so much use and wear and tear. If you have rings to show off, or just feel your hands are ageing faster than the rest of you, this can be a great procedure to make the ageing process appear slower and yourself to appear more youthful. As we get older fat is lost from the hands, making bones more prominent and veins more obvious through protrusion or being able to be seen through the translucent skin.
Fine lines and wrinkles can also make hands appear older and more worn and can be helped by a hand rejuvenation treatment. Skin rejuvenation can also be a helpful treatment to lessen the aged look of old hands, sunlight, weather and the natural ageing process can all contribute to the development of dark spots, age spots, pre-cancerous growths and a general thinning of the tissues. Hand rejuvenation treatment can lessen these issues and make your old hands look new.
We look forward to your visit.
Dr Rahma Targett
“Trust Your Face to a Doctor Trained in Dermatology and Cosmetic Medicine”
Dr Targett is qualified in Primary Care Dermatology and has a special interest in Skin Cancer and Cosmetic Medicine.
She is a natural results advocate, facial shaping artist, ambassador of elegance, leader in her field and mother of two children.
Who Is A Candidate For Hand Rejuvenation?
Dr Targett will advise you on what kind of hand rejuvenation will be suitable for you, assessing your own suitability for the procedure. Dr Targett will tailor the procedure to best achieve the results that you want to see.
About The Procedure
The hand rejuvenation procedure will focus on one, or both of two key aspects in hand rejuvenation:
1) volume – which will bring a fresh and youthful look to the hands, and
2) skin rejuvenation – which will help reduce the appearance of age spots and wrinkles.
The dermal fillers used by Dr Targett to increase volume in the hands will give the hands a fresh, youthful look and create the look of young hands. Dermal fillers can include dermal stimulants which increase the production of collagen in the skin leading to increased volume and prolonged results from the procedure. The results from this procedure can last up to 12 months, and follow up and maintenance appointments will be required for optimal results. This procedure is virtually painless, a topical anaesthetic is used to numb the targeted treatment area and the procedure should take no longer than 45 minutes.
Chemical peels are a great option for removing age spots on the hands and improving the appearance of wrinkles. At Advanced Cosmetic Medicine, skin rejuvenation is often achieved using a combination of Chemical Peels, Laser Genesis and Laser Pigment Removal.
Recovery After Hand Rejuvenation
After hand rejuvenation with dermal fillers treatment, you should see immediate results, and many patients return to work immediately, but if you feel it would be better to return to work on the next day that would also be suitable. Ensure that you keep your hands clean and free from any skin products for 12 hours post procedure. Any swelling or bruising you may experience should be gone within 2 to 10 days after the procedure.
After your chemical peel, the recovery length will depend on the depth of the peel and can take between 7 and 21 days. Most patients can return to work immediately, and lotion and sunscreen must be applied for several weeks after the procedure. Medium to deep peels will require a strict aftercare routine which will be explained to you during your consultation with Dr Targett.
|Dermal Fillers per ml||$650|
Before and After Having Lip Fillers
Other Related Pages
Be In Control of Your Appearance And Confidence. Come And See Us or Make an Enquiry Today
Advanced Cosmetic Medicine
55,55 Melbourne St,
Ph: 0403 690 031
|Tuesday||1.30pm to 7.30pm|
|Wednesday||1.30pm to 7.30pm|
|Thursday||12.30pm to 6.00pm|
|Friday||12.00pm to 6.00pm
|Saturday||9:00am to 3.00pm|
ACM RELATED POSTS
- 1 Hand Rejuvenation Adelaide
- 2 Dr Rahma Targett
- 3 “Trust Your Face to a Doctor Trained in Dermatology and Cosmetic Medicine”
- 4 Who Is A Candidate For Hand Rejuvenation?
- 5 About The Procedure
- 6 Recovery After Hand Rejuvenation
- 7 Price of
- 9 Before and After Having Lip Fillers
- 10 Other Related Pages
- 11 Be In Control of Your Appearance And Confidence. Come And See Us or Make an Enquiry Today
- 12 Our Location
- 13 Opening Times
- 14 Parking
- 15 ACM RELATED POSTS
- 16 Things to Consider Before Using Dermal Fillers
- 17 Look Good At Any Age! Here are Five Things You Need to Know About Dermal Fillers
- 18 Discover Your Lip Style
- 19 5 Questions You Must Ask Before Getting Dermal Fillers
- 20 Say No To Swelling And Bruising After Dermal Fillers
- 21 Why Tear Trough Fillers Help With Loss of Volume
- 22 Non-Surgical Hand Rejuvenation For Younger Looking Hands
- 23 Non Surgical Rhinoplasty – The Latest Trend in Aesthetic Medicine
- 24 V2 Beauty Booster – Skin Rejuvenation Like No Other
- 25 Safer Cosmetic Injectables Using AccuVein at Advanced Cosmetic Medicine
- 26 Biostimulation – The 4 answers to naturally rejuvenating your skin at Advanced Cosmetic Medicine.
- 27 Is your sleep position contributing to your wrinkles?