Laser Facial Rejuvenation – Laser Genesis Adelaide
Diffuse redness, rosacea and premature signs of ageing like fine lines are persistent and challenging conditions to treat. Rosacea is believed to affect more than 10% of the Australian population. Laser facial rejuvenation also known as Laser Genesis is a popular and effective treatment to restore your skin’s appearance. At Advanced Cosmetic Medicine we use the state of the art Excel V Laser from Cutera.
More than three-quarters of rosacea patients report low self-esteem – which lends importance to proper identification and treatment because of its effects on both mental and emotional well-being. The good news for our Advanced Cosmetic Medicine patients is that the Laser Genesis treatment is clinically proven to diminish the appearance of fine lines and redness to help promote clear and vibrant skin. Laser Genesis also creates a more even skin complexion and reduces the size of pores.
We look forward to your visit.
Dr Rahma Targett
“Trust Your Face to a Doctor Trained in Dermatology and Cosmetic Medicine”
Dr Targett is qualified in Primary Care Dermatology and has a special interest in Skin Cancer and Cosmetic Medicine.
She is a natural results advocate, facial shaping artist, ambassador of elegance, leader in her field and mother of two children.
How it works
The Laser Genesis treatment utilises safe, non-invasive laser technology to reduce fine lines, diffuse redness and scars. It employs a microsecond 1064nm wavelength of laser energy to gently heat the upper dermis, stimulating collagen regrowth to reduce fine lines and coagulating dilated capillaries to reduce redness, without unwanted downtime.
What to expect
Laser Genesis treatments are comfortable and allow you to return to almost all regular activities. Immediately following the procedure, the skin may appear flushed. Results are often subtle. Multiple treatments or ongoing maintenance treatments may be recommended for optimal outcomes or to manage rosacea long term.
Regardless of the season, Laser Genesis treatments are proven to be safe and effective. Considered the gold standard in rosacea treatments, Laser Genesis is specifically suited to help you control and manage diffuse redness.
How many treatments will I need?
On average, patients require 4-6 treatments to see maximum results. Every patient’s needs vary. Our certified laser specialist will recommend a treatment plan specifically for you and your needs.
Benefits of Laser Facial Rejuvenation
Laser genesis can also be used to treat skin discolouration from broken capillaries. The heat produced and stored in your dermis during treatment breaks down damaged capillaries and dissipates trapped blood and redness beneath the skin’s surface.
Unlike other laser treatments, laser genesis is described as non-ablative, meaning it does not affect the surface of the skin but instead penetrates deep into the dermis’ deepest layers. This minimises any damage done by the extreme thermal temperatures and prevents scarring and skin damage. After treatment not only are pores smaller, but the skin feels and appears tighter overall.
Fine lines may also appear less noticeable and skin looks more firm. The benefits of laser genesis can be greatly enhanced and prolonged by proper post-care after the treatment. Consuming plenty of water in the days following the treatment, as well as protecting the skin from the sun by covering up with protective clothing layers or sunscreen can heighten visible benefits from the procedure.
When will I see results?
You will slowly start to see results 3-9 weeks after your first treatment because we are repairing cells deep in the middle layer of the skin. Once these cells start to come to the surface, you will see improvements in texture, redness, scarring and fine lines.
This is a cumulative treatment which means that your specific condition will continue to improve more and more with each treatment.
To find out if Laser Genesis laser treatments are right for you, contact us today for a complimentary consultation.
Price of Laser Genesis
|Laser Genesis (1 treatment)||$350|
|Laser Genesis (5 treatments)||$1600|
Before and After Having Laser Genesis
Other Related Pages
Be In Control of Your Appearance And Confidence. Come And See Us or Make an Enquiry Today
Advanced Cosmetic Medicine
55,55 Melbourne St,
Ph: 0403 690 031
|Tuesday||1.30pm to 7.30pm|
|Wednesday||1.30pm to 7.30pm|
|Thursday||12.30pm to 6.00pm|
|Friday||12.00pm to 6.00pm
|Saturday||9:00am to 3.00pm|
ACM RELATED POSTS
- 1 Laser Facial Rejuvenation – Laser Genesis Adelaide
- 2 Dr Rahma Targett
- 3 “Trust Your Face to a Doctor Trained in Dermatology and Cosmetic Medicine”
- 4 How it works
- 5 What to expect
- 6 How many treatments will I need?
- 7 Benefits of Laser Facial Rejuvenation
- 8 When will I see results?
- 9 Price of Laser Genesis
- 11 Before and After Having Laser Genesis
- 12 Other Related Pages
- 13 Be In Control of Your Appearance And Confidence. Come And See Us or Make an Enquiry Today
- 14 Our Location
- 15 Opening Times
- 16 Parking
- 17 ACM RELATED POSTS
- 18 Hair Loss Treatment? Yes, it’s called the FACTOR 4 miracle treatment of the century!
- 19 FACTOR 4 : The New Way To Rejuvenate
- 20 Skin Rejuvenation – Early Intervention Works Best
- 21 LASER GENESIS – FOR NO DOWNTIME FACIAL REJUVENATION
- 22 Everything You Need to Know About Facial Skin Needling With the Dermapen 4
- 23 Why Tear Trough Fillers Help With Loss of Volume
- 24 Top 5 Acne Treatments Recommended By A Doctor
- 25 Non-Surgical Hand Rejuvenation For Younger Looking Hands
- 26 Thread Lift – Is This The New Facelift?
- 27 Kleresca Skin Rejuvenation – The Natural Way To Restore Skin Volume
- 28 V2 Beauty Booster – Skin Rejuvenation Like No Other
- 29 Biostimulation – The 4 answers to naturally rejuvenating your skin at Advanced Cosmetic Medicine.
- 30 Top 5 Reasons Why LED Phototherapy is Everyone’s Favourite!
- 31 Laser Genesis – Hollywood’s skin rejuvenation secret
- 32 FACTOR 4 – Hair Loss Treatment
- 33 Did you know laser Genesis is great for Acne Scars!
- 34 Laser Genesis – The New Age Treatment for Skin Rejuvenation