Skin Rejuvenation Adelaide
Ageing takes its toll on us all. As we begin to get older we notice changes in our skin, such as fine lines and wrinkles, sagging, loss of volume, large pores and pigmentation. Skin rejuvenation is now a possibility for all of us.
At Advanced Cosmetic Medicine we specialise in facial and skin rejuvenation and anti-ageing procedures. After the age of twenty, our skin begins to lose the vital building blocks that are necessary for vital, youthful appearing skin. These building blocks are; collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid. The goal of facial and skin rejuvenation is to replace these vital building blocks in the skin to restore the skins youthful appearance.
There are two approaches to restoring these basic building blocks. Dermal fillers are an artificial way of supplementing the skin with hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid works by attracting water molecules to boost the volume of your skin. Although dermal fillers can produce instant results, their effects last only for about three months.
A more natural approach to skin rejuvenation, however one that takes much longer to take effect, is to induce the body to produce elastin and collagen. Not only is it natural but the results are long-lasting as well. Techniques that induce the body to produce more collagen include; Laser Genesis, Thread Lift, Factor 4, Skin Needling and Bio Stimulation Dermal Fillers.
Interestingly, anti-wrinkle injections work by causing the muscle to relax and the skin to stretch as a consequence. The effect of stretching the skin is to smooth out fine lines and wrinkles. The goal of skin rejuvenation is to restore lost volume, which anti-wrinkle injections do not do. Often the combination of anti-wrinkle injections together with a volume enhancing procedure such as dermal fillers or factor 4, has the best results.
We look forward to your visit.
Dr Rahma Targett
“Trust Your Face to a Doctor Trained in Dermatology and Cosmetic Medicine”
Dr Targett is qualified in Primary Care Dermatology and has a special interest in Skin Cancer and Cosmetic Medicine.
She is a natural results advocate, facial shaping artist, ambassador of elegance, leader in her field and mother of two children.
The techniques of skin rejuvenation as described above, can equally be employed to rejuvenate the skin on any part of the body. Bio Stimulation dermal fillers are becoming the standard treatment for rejuvenation of hands. Once again, a combination of treatments often yields the best results. Hand pigmentation can be treated with the 532nm Excel V laser, for those that are affected by age spots.
See Individual Treatment for prices.
Before and After Having Skin Rejuvenation
Other Related Pages
Be In Control of Your Appearance And Confidence. Come And See Us or Make an Enquiry Today
Advanced Cosmetic Medicine
55,55 Melbourne St,
Ph: 0403 690 031
|Tuesday||1.30pm to 7.30pm|
|Wednesday||1.30pm to 7.30pm|
|Thursday||12.30pm to 6.00pm|
|Friday||12.00pm to 6.00pm
|Saturday||9:00am to 3.00pm|
ACM RELATED POSTS
- 1 Skin Rejuvenation Adelaide
- 2 Dr Rahma Targett
- 3 “Trust Your Face to a Doctor Trained in Dermatology and Cosmetic Medicine”
- 4 Skin Rejuvenation
- 5 Price of
- 7 Before and After Having Skin Rejuvenation
- 8 Other Related Pages
- 9 Be In Control of Your Appearance And Confidence. Come And See Us or Make an Enquiry Today
- 10 Our Location
- 11 Opening Times
- 12 Parking
- 13 ACM RELATED POSTS
- 14 We’ve Found An Anti-Aging Treatment That Actually Works
- 15 The “Vampire Facial” Arrives In Adelaide And It’s Better Than Ever!
- 16 Factor4 Launches In Adelaide, Superseding ‘Vampire Facials’ In The Quest For Youth
- 17 Hair Loss Treatment? Yes, it’s called the FACTOR 4 miracle treatment of the century!
- 18 FACTOR 4 : The New Way To Rejuvenate
- 19 Skin Rejuvenation – Early Intervention Works Best
- 20 LASER GENESIS – FOR NO DOWNTIME FACIAL REJUVENATION
- 21 Everything You Need to Know About Facial Skin Needling With the Dermapen 4
- 22 Why Tear Trough Fillers Help With Loss of Volume
- 23 Top 5 Acne Treatments Recommended By A Doctor
- 24 Non-Surgical Hand Rejuvenation For Younger Looking Hands
- 25 Thread Lift – Is This The New Facelift?
- 26 Kleresca Skin Rejuvenation – The Natural Way To Restore Skin Volume
- 27 V2 Beauty Booster – Skin Rejuvenation Like No Other
- 28 Biostimulation – The 4 answers to naturally rejuvenating your skin at Advanced Cosmetic Medicine.
- 29 Top 5 Reasons Why LED Phototherapy is Everyone’s Favourite!
- 30 Laser Genesis – Hollywood’s skin rejuvenation secret
- 31 FACTOR 4 – Hair Loss Treatment
- 32 Did you know laser Genesis is great for Acne Scars!
- 33 Laser Genesis – The New Age Treatment for Skin Rejuvenation