Skin Tag Removal Adelaide
Skin tags (medically known as acrochordon) are very common growths on the skin. In fact, studies show that nearly everyone develops a skin tag on their skin during their lifetime. Skin tags are brown or flesh-coloured, non-cancerous, benign growths that do not have any symptoms. Skin tags are not contagious. The majority of people with skin tags desire to have them removed due to their unattractive appearance or any discomfort that comes with having the skin tag rubbed repeatedly by clothing or jewellery. The most common areas for skin tags to appear are:
Under the breasts
We look forward to your visit.
Dr Rahma Targett
“Trust Your Face to a Doctor Trained in Dermatology and Cosmetic Medicine”
Dr Targett is qualified in Primary Care Dermatology and has a special interest in Skin Cancer and Cosmetic Medicine.
She is a natural results advocate, facial shaping artist, ambassador of elegance, leader in her field and mother of two children.
Who Gets Skin Tags?
Skin tags typically appear on the middle-aged population as well as overweight adults. Anyone can get a skin tag, but some skin types are more susceptible to them. Skin tags typically appear in places where skin rubs against skin. This is why the underarm area is a very common area for skin tags to appear. The sides of the neck, upper eyelids and under the breasts and buttocks are other common areas for skin tags to form. Pregnancy is a time when women have a tendency to form skin tags, thanks to elevations in hormone levels.
How Are Skin Tags Removed?
The removal of a skin tag is considered a cosmetic procedure. Still, many patients opt to have them removed. Skin tags under the arm can interfere with shaving and many find them aesthetically unattractive. Removal is quick and painless. There are also several methods. Dr Targett will decide which is best, depending on the size and location of your skin tag. Methods include:
• Snipping the tag off with surgical scissors or a scalpel.
• Freezing it off with a quick swab or spray of liquid nitrogen.
• Burning the tag off.
Price of Skin Tag Removal
|Skin Tag Removal (less than 5)||$350|
|Skin Tag Removal (5-10)||$500|
|Skin Tag Removal (>11)||$800|
Before and After Skin Tag Removal
Other Related Pages
Be In Control of Your Appearance And Confidence. Come And See Us or Make an Enquiry Today
Advanced Cosmetic Medicine
55,55 Melbourne St,
Ph: 0403 690 031
|Tuesday||1.30pm to 7.30pm|
|Wednesday||1.30pm to 7.30pm|
|Thursday||12.30pm to 6.00pm|
|Friday||12.00pm to 6.00pm
|Saturday||9:00am to 3.00pm|
ACM RELATED POSTS
- 1 Skin Tag Removal Adelaide
- 2 Dr Rahma Targett
- 3 “Trust Your Face to a Doctor Trained in Dermatology and Cosmetic Medicine”
- 4 Who Gets Skin Tags?
- 5 How Are Skin Tags Removed?
- 6 Price of Skin Tag Removal
- 8 Before and After Skin Tag Removal
- 9 Other Related Pages
- 10 Be In Control of Your Appearance And Confidence. Come And See Us or Make an Enquiry Today
- 11 Our Location
- 12 Opening Times
- 13 Parking
- 14 ACM RELATED POSTS
- 15 The Treatment For Sunken Scars That You Have Been Looking For
- 16 Can the Paleo Diet Help Your Acne?
- 17 Need to get rid of a mole – Read more
- 18 Top 5 Acne Treatments Recommended By A Doctor
- 19 Kleresca – The Acne Treatment Trusted By Amy Pejkovic,
- 20 Milia And How To Get Rid Of Those Tiny White Bumps
- 21 Visit us and say, “Milia no more!” Things you need to know about the white bumps on your skin