SKIN TIGHTENING ADELAIDE
Smooth, tight, young-looking skin that glows is a dream for all. However, as we grow older, the skin loses its elasticity and texture, resulting in the appearance of wrinkles and loose skin. This is more visible along the area near the eyes. If you are worried about the increasing wrinkles and loosening the skin around your eyes, don’t worry. Help is at hand.
Plasma skin tightening is a good solution for your problem. it is a non-surgical blepharoplasty procedure to tighten your skin to give you a younger, refreshing look. Since it is a non-surgical procedure, you can get amazing results without going through the pain and longer downtime associated with traditional surgical treatments.
In this procedure, plasma is used on a subdermal level to lift and tighten the skin. This helps to rejuvenate the skin on the face, neck, and body, thereby giving you better, natural looks without having to undergo surgery.
Read on for more information and we look forward to your visit.
"Trust Your Face to a Doctor Trained in Dermatology and Cosmetic Medicine"
Dr Targett is qualified in Primary Care Dermatology with a special interest in Skin Cancer and Cosmetic Medicine.
She is a natural results advocate, facial shaping artist, ambassador of elegance, leader in her field, and the mother of two children.
What Can Plasma Skin Tightening Do?
Plasma skin tightening is very useful for the following:
- Eyelid reconstruction, getting rid of baggy lower eyelids as well as excess upper eyelid skin
- Skin imperfections, benign lesions such as skin tags and sunspots
- Reduction of scars, including post-surgery scars and acne scars
- Reducing stretch marks
- Tightening of skin along the stomach, especially after pregnancy
- Removing lines and wrinkles around the mouth, face and other parts of the body
- Face and neck lift
What Can Plasma Skin Tightening Do?
Well, the good news is, the effects normally last as long as they would with invasive surgery, although it depends on the area treated. However, the positive changes will be noticed immediately after the first treatment, with the results being the best after four weeks. The effect can last years.
In most cases, the effects are noticed almost soon after the procedure. The firmness and skin tightening gives you a young, fresh look hard to miss.
How Does Plasma Skin Tightening Work?
In this procedure, a series of tiny plasma spots are strategically placed in the skin. The hand-piece produces a tiny plasma flash from its tip, which leaps to the skin in a micro millimetre-sized point. As these plasma spots are placed along the excess skin, the skin around the spot tightens up as the cells pull each other closer together.
This non-surgical treatment successfully reduces the excess skin almost instantaneously without causing damage to the surrounding areas or the skin layers. The patient can resume regular activities immediately as discomfort will be negligible.
About The Treatment
As plasma skin tightening is a non-surgical treatment, it comes with minimal discomfort. A topical numbing cream is used before the procedure to avoid pain. Slight swelling and redness of the skin may be observed immediately after the treatment. This won’t last long. In most cases, this disappears in three to four days. However, a very slight redness might remain for two to three weeks.
Down Time & After Care
Since this is a non-invasive treatment, the downtime is minimal. However, the duration largely depends on the patient and the area under treatment. Some sensitive areas such as eyelids will be swollen for a few days. Few areas might weep slightly – it is normal. The spot will soon heal and they will turn into crust and flake off.
Likewise, some sort of swelling is normal after the treatment, especially around the sensitive areas. The areas around the eyes are prone to swelling that could last for a few days. Some people even experience a slight interference with vision initially. However, the application of a cold compress can help to reduce swelling. Only in cases of severe swelling requires anti-inflammatory medication and/or antihistamine medication.
Crusting usually occurs post-treatment, as the area will turn brown or black on the surface of the skin. It will flake off soon. However, it is important not to pick the crusting as it could lead to infection or scarring. Weepy areas, if any, will also heal soon and you’ll enjoy a better skin no time.
Important After Care Measures Include;
- Leaving the carbon crusts along – NEVER scratch or remove them
- Skin can be dried by dabbing with a clean, lint-free cloth
- Sports, sauna, and swimming are off-limits until crusts fall off. An SPF 50 is to be used on the treated area for at least 30 days after treatment
- Makeups (and moisturising creams) are to be avoided for 2 weeks for better recovery and fast healing
- Direct heat sources such as the sauna, UV rays, and the sun should be avoided at least for four weeks post-treatment.
Is The Procedure Safe?
At Advanced Cosmetic Medicine, we give the safety of the patients the priority. So, we use innovative state-of-the-art technology for plasma skin tightening. We use a European CE certified German product that meets safety, health and environmental protection requirements. What’s more – this treatment is widely popular in Europe, the UK, and North America. It is the most preferred non-surgical skin lift.
You’ll meet with Dr Targett to discuss your case and she will give you the best options based on your individual need, health and skin conditions. The procedure is easy and effective. Dr Targett will walk you through everything in detail.
To book an appointment with Dr Targett call 0403 690 031 or book now to know more.
Before & After
Disclaimer – Individual results vary.
"At ACM it is our promise to work with you in a spirit of honesty and collaboration to help you achieve your aesthetic goals."
Please make phone bookings during opening hours.
Online bookings available 24/7
Advanced Cosmetic Medicine
Unit 58/41-47 Melbourne St
Ph: 0403 690 031
Dr Targett will be away on annual leave from 24th Dec 2019 until 17th Jan 2020. When she returns, she will be available at Unit 58, 41-47 Melbourne Street at the following times;
|Monday||10:30am to 5:00pm|
|Tuesday||10:30am to 6:00pm|
|Wednesday||10:30am to 6.00pm|
|Thursday||10:30pm to 6:00pm|
|Friday||9:30am to 5:00pm
|Saturday||9:00am to 2:00pm|
Free car park is available on Dunn St or free on street parking on Melbourne St if available.
SKIN TIGHTENING ADELAIDE
- 1.1 Dr R.Targett
- 1.2 "Trust Your Face to a Doctor Trained in Dermatology and Cosmetic Medicine"
- 1.3 What Can Plasma Skin Tightening Do?
- 1.4 What Can Plasma Skin Tightening Do?
- 1.5 How Does Plasma Skin Tightening Work?
- 1.6 About The Treatment
- 1.7 Down Time & After Care
- 1.8 Important After Care Measures Include;
- 1.9 Is The Procedure Safe?
- 1.10 Treatment Procedure
- 1.11 Before & After
- 1.12 "At ACM it is our promise to work with you in a spirit of honesty and collaboration to help you achieve your aesthetic goals."
- 1.13 Our Location
- 1.14 Opening Times
- 1.15 Parking
- 1.16 Recent Blogs
- 1.17 Why Have My Anti Wrinkle Injections Stopped Working?
- 1.18 Discover The Wonders Of Modern Chemical Peels
- 1.19 The Treatment For Sunken Scars That You Have Been Looking For
- 1.20 Anti-wrinkle injection for TMJ Disorder Relief: I Tried It, and Yes, It’s Effective
- 1.21 Can the Paleo Diet Help Your Acne?