Hollow Temples Adelaide
Reverse the signs of ageing, correcting temporal hollows, by adding volume to sunken skin with facial dermal fillers.
As we age, fat and other subcutaneous tissue is lost from the temple areas leaving us with hollow temples. There is even bone loss. This causes a wasted or unhealthy look. Most people are surprised when we point out that this area on them, could use volumizing. The goal in treating the hollow temple is to provide a better overall shape to the face and a smooth transition from the peri-orbital area to the temporal hairline.
Some people call a face with hollow temples the peanut-head. This area is difficult to treat due to large amounts of surface veins as well as a temporal artery running across it. Surgery is not particularly effective as the tighten skin can accentuate the hollow temple look.
We look forward to your visit.
Dr Rahma Targett
“Trust Your Face to a Doctor Trained in Dermatology and Cosmetic Medicine”
Dr Targett is qualified in Primary Care Dermatology and has a special interest in Skin Cancer and Cosmetic Medicine.
She is a natural results advocate, facial shaping artist, ambassador of elegance, leader in her field and mother of two children.
How Do You Get Temporal Hollows?
Slim, athletic types are more likely to experience temple volume loss at an earlier age than their sedentary sisters. Loss of facial volume, including the temples, will be greatly aggravated by sudden severe weight loss, and factors such as menopause, osteoporosis, vitamin D deficiency, protein malnourishment, age related growth hormone deficiency and a lifetime of chronic sun exposure. Obviously, our genetics plays an important role as well and sometimes our facial shape will be largely dictated by our genetic makeup.
The surprising thing is that most of us ignore our temples. We focus on our eyes, cheeks and mouth, but overlook volume loss in the temples even though it’s one of the cardinal, albeit subliminal, signs of age. Consequently, our clients virtually never come in asking to have their temples rejuvenated. It’s only after we take a photo and examine it with them, that the defect becomes obvious. Re-inflating sunken temples can create a real WOW factor enhancement that instantly rebalances the face to look younger and fresher.
How Do You Treat Temporal Hollows?
Temporal Hollows can easily be treated by injecting dermal fillers. Replacing volume in the temporal area can significantly restore youthful contours and improve the overall appearance of the face. Avoidance of blood vessels is key. A microcannula technique can help with this. By using a blunt-ended microcannula, blood vessels are pushed aside and not pierced as they would be with a needle.
Typically 1ml of filler is injected into each temple. Up to 2mls per side may be required to correct severely depleted temples. Results are immediate and last about 12 months.
Price of Dermal Fillers
|Dermal Fillers per ml||$650|
Before and After Having Dermal Fillers
Other Related Pages
Be In Control of Your Appearance And Confidence. Come And See Us or Make an Enquiry Today
Advanced Cosmetic Medicine
55,55 Melbourne St,
Ph: 0403 690 031
|Tuesday||1.30pm to 7.30pm|
|Wednesday||1.30pm to 7.30pm|
|Thursday||12.30pm to 6.00pm|
|Friday||12.00pm to 6.00pm
|Saturday||9:00am to 3.00pm|
ACM RELATED POSTS
- 1 Hollow Temples Adelaide
- 2 Dr Rahma Targett
- 3 “Trust Your Face to a Doctor Trained in Dermatology and Cosmetic Medicine”
- 4 How Do You Get Temporal Hollows?
- 5 How Do You Treat Temporal Hollows?
- 6 Price of Dermal Fillers
- 8 Before and After Having Dermal Fillers
- 9 Other Related Pages
- 10 Be In Control of Your Appearance And Confidence. Come And See Us or Make an Enquiry Today
- 11 Our Location
- 12 Opening Times
- 13 Parking
- 14 ACM RELATED POSTS
- 15 Things to Consider Before Using Dermal Fillers
- 16 Look Good At Any Age! Here are Five Things You Need to Know About Dermal Fillers
- 17 Discover Your Lip Style
- 18 5 Questions You Must Ask Before Getting Dermal Fillers
- 19 Say No To Swelling And Bruising After Dermal Fillers
- 20 Why Tear Trough Fillers Help With Loss of Volume
- 21 Non-Surgical Hand Rejuvenation For Younger Looking Hands
- 22 Non Surgical Rhinoplasty – The Latest Trend in Aesthetic Medicine
- 23 V2 Beauty Booster – Skin Rejuvenation Like No Other
- 24 Safer Cosmetic Injectables Using AccuVein at Advanced Cosmetic Medicine
- 25 Biostimulation – The 4 answers to naturally rejuvenating your skin at Advanced Cosmetic Medicine.
- 26 Is your sleep position contributing to your wrinkles?