Dr Rahma Targett
“Trust Your Face to a Doctor Trained in Dermatology and Cosmetic Medicine”
Dr Targett is qualified in Primary Care Dermatology and has a special interest in Skin Cancer and Cosmetic Medicine, including Weight Loss.
She is a natural results advocate, facial shaping artist, ambassador of elegance, leader in her field and mother of two children.
Weight Loss Adelaide
Many factors contribute to being overweight and obesity. Dr Targett is an expert in identifying the underlying cause of your weight problem and providing safe effective treatment options. Whether you need to lose 10 Kg or 100 Kg, we have the weight loss program that will work for you.
We look forward to your visit.
Diagnosing The Cause of Your Weight Loss Problem
Obesity is a complex disease that requires a variety of treatment options. No single treatment will work for everyone. That is why we take the time to listen to your goals and understand your life situation before developing a program that will work for you. Dt Targett has years of experience specializing in medical weight management. We are committed to providing you with a solution that will help you lose weight, improve your health, and give you a greater sense of well-being in everything you do.
Key Features of Our Weight Loss Programs
- Addresses health care issues which arise when individuals are overweight, such as high blood pressure and diabetes
- Monitors and adjusts existing medical treatments as conditions improve with weight loss
- Prescribes appetite suppressant medication or other medications to assist with weight loss where necessary
- Ensures fat loss while conserving muscle mass for maximum sustainable results
- Uses metabolic testing an monitoring to ensure maximum safe weight loss is achieved according to your metabolic rate
Healthy Weight Loss
Healthy weight loss is not about a ‘diet’. It’s about making changes to your lifestyle by adopting healthy eating patterns and having a more active lifestyle (and sitting less). You are more likely to be successful at keeping the weight off when the changes you make to your lifestyle are healthy, realistic and sustainable.
If a person is overweight or obese, even small amounts of weight loss (5 per cent of bodyweight, for example, 5kg for someone that weighs 100kg) can have a range of health benefits such as improved blood pressure, cholesterol and blood sugars.
Making changes to your diet and physical activity can also have health benefits that are independent of weight loss including increased energy, better sleep and reduced risk of depression.
Having a doctor monitor you on your weight loss journey can help you keep on track and stay motivated. The health benefits of maintaining a healthy weight are enormous.
|Weight Loss Doctors Consult (per consult)||$100|
Be In Control of Your Appearance And Confidence. Come And See Us or Make an Enquiry Today
Advanced Cosmetic Medicine
55,55 Melbourne St,
Ph: 0403 690 031
|Tuesday||1.30pm to 7.30pm|
|Wednesday||1.30pm to 7.30pm|
|Thursday||12.30pm to 6.00pm|
|Friday||12.00pm to 6.00pm
|Saturday||9:00am to 3.00pm|
ACM RELATED POSTS
- 1 Dr Rahma Targett
- 2 “Trust Your Face to a Doctor Trained in Dermatology and Cosmetic Medicine”
- 3 Weight Loss Adelaide
- 4 Diagnosing The Cause of Your Weight Loss Problem
- 5 Key Features of Our Weight Loss Programs
- 6 Healthy Weight Loss
- 7 Price of
- 9 Be In Control of Your Appearance And Confidence. Come And See Us or Make an Enquiry Today
- 10 Our Location
- 11 Opening Times
- 12 Parking
- 13 ACM RELATED POSTS
- 14 Discover The Wonders Of Modern Chemical Peels
- 15 The Treatment For Sunken Scars That You Have Been Looking For
- 16 Anti-wrinkle injection for TMJ Disorder Relief: I Tried It, and Yes, It’s Effective
- 17 Can the Paleo Diet Help Your Acne?
- 18 We’ve Found An Anti-Aging Treatment That Actually Works
- 19 The “Vampire Facial” Arrives In Adelaide And It’s Better Than Ever!
- 20 Factor4 Launches In Adelaide, Superseding ‘Vampire Facials’ In The Quest For Youth
- 21 Things to Consider Before Using Dermal Fillers
- 22 Lip Flip – The New Trend in Anti Wrinkle Injections
- 23 Look Good At Any Age! Here are Five Things You Need to Know About Dermal Fillers
- 24 Hair Loss Treatment? Yes, it’s called the FACTOR 4 miracle treatment of the century!
- 25 FACTOR 4 : The New Way To Rejuvenate
- 26 How To Get Rid of Spider Veins on the Face
- 27 Microdermabrasion: The Ancient Beauty Secret for A Healthy Glowy Skin
- 28 Skin Rejuvenation – Early Intervention Works Best
- 29 GETTING THE RIGHT TREATMENT WITH ADVANCED COSMETIC MEDICINE
- 30 Dr Rahma Targett has taken the scenic route to Australia, practising medicine in some fascinating places along the way.
- 31 From The UN To SA, We’re Fascinated With The Life Of This Amazing Woman
- 32 LASER GENESIS – FOR NO DOWNTIME FACIAL REJUVENATION
- 33 Diet And Lifestyle – The Best Weight Loss Formula
- 34 The Truth About How Regularly You Should Weigh Yourself
- 35 Muscle Relaxing Injections – Are All Brands The Same?
- 36 How Early Detection of Skin Cancer Can Save Lives
- 37 Discover Your Lip Style
- 38 Managing Patient Expectations In Cosmetic Medicine
- 39 The Science Of Being Beautiful
- 40 5 Questions You Must Ask Before Getting Dermal Fillers
- 41 Everything You Need to Know About Facial Skin Needling With the Dermapen 4
- 42 Say No To Swelling And Bruising After Dermal Fillers
- 43 The Importance Of Getting Regular Skin Checks By Your Doctor
- 44 Need to get rid of a mole – Read more
- 45 Why Tear Trough Fillers Help With Loss of Volume
- 46 Prevention Is Even Better Than A Cure
- 47 Top 5 Acne Treatments Recommended By A Doctor
- 48 Non-Surgical Hand Rejuvenation For Younger Looking Hands
- 49 Is Medically Managed Weight Loss Right For You?
- 50 Cosmetic Tattooing & Permanent Makeup Arrives at ACM
- 51 Thread Lift – Is This The New Facelift?
- 52 Kleresca Skin Rejuvenation – The Natural Way To Restore Skin Volume
- 53 Non Surgical Rhinoplasty – The Latest Trend in Aesthetic Medicine
- 54 V2 Beauty Booster – Skin Rejuvenation Like No Other
- 55 Kleresca – The Acne Treatment Trusted By Amy Pejkovic,
- 56 Milia And How To Get Rid Of Those Tiny White Bumps
- 57 Safer Cosmetic Injectables Using AccuVein at Advanced Cosmetic Medicine
- 58 Biostimulation – The 4 answers to naturally rejuvenating your skin at Advanced Cosmetic Medicine.
- 59 Top 5 Common Skin Problems You Can Solve With Microdermabrasion
- 60 Top 5 Reasons Why LED Phototherapy is Everyone’s Favourite!
- 61 Visit us and say, “Milia no more!” Things you need to know about the white bumps on your skin
- 62 Bikini Laser Hair Removal
- 63 Is your sleep position contributing to your wrinkles?
- 64 Why Your Acne is Worse in Winter?
- 65 SOMETHIN’ STUPID? Robbie Williams admits he ‘can’t move’ his ‘f***ing forehead’ after cosmetic surgery work
- 66 Lessen Wrinkles Without Surgery
- 67 “Silhouette Soft Thread Lift”
- 68 ACM Facial Packages
- 69 Advanced Cosmetic Medicine: Facial Packages
- 70 What is LED Light Therapy? It’s a proven way to get a glowing complexion!
- 71 Laser Genesis – Hollywood’s skin rejuvenation secret
- 72 FACTOR 4 – Hair Loss Treatment
- 73 Medik8 Skincare Brand Is Now Available At Our Clinic For Effortless Beautiful Skin
- 74 The Excel V Laser Explained
- 75 Did you know laser Genesis is great for Acne Scars!
- 76 Laser Genesis – The New Age Treatment for Skin Rejuvenation
- 77 The Skin Explained
- 78 Cosmetic Injectables: Why it is Important to Have a Doctor Perform Your Cosmetic Injectables?
- 79 The Easy Thing You Can Do Each Day to Prevent Spider Veins