SKIN LESION REMOVAL ADELAIDE
If you are unhappy with unwanted moles, warts, skin tags, or cysts on your body, a skin lesion removal procedures can help remove these using a number of different surgical methods.
Read on for more information and we look forward to your visit.
"Trust Your Face to a Doctor Trained in Dermatology and Cosmetic Medicine"
Dr Targett is qualified in Primary Care Dermatology with a special interest in Skin Cancer and Cosmetic Medicine.
She is a natural results advocate, facial shaping artist, ambassador of elegance, leader in her field, and the mother of two children.
What is a Skin Lesion?
A skin lesion is an area of the skin that is different than the surrounding skin. This can be a lump, sore, or an area of skin that is not normal. It may also be skin cancer. Skin lesion removal is a procedure to remove the lesion. Often it is not necessary to remove the lesion and people can live with them without causing any harm. Often, however, people are self-conscious about their appearance and decide to have the lesion removed for cosmetic reasons.
What Types of Skin Lesions Can be Removed?
At Advanced Cosmetic Medicine we remove a whole host of different types of lesions including; moles, freckles, spider veins, warts, skin tags, milia, birth marks etc.
Can Scars be Removed?
It is not possible to remove scars completely, however, their appearance can be softened using a vascular laser to take away the redness and sunken scars can be raised level with the surrounding skin using dermal fillers.
How Much Does Skin Lesion Removal Cost?
The cost of skin lesion removal varies depending on the type of skin lesion and the method of removing it. The price will also vary depending on the amount of time it takes to remove the skin lesions and how many there are. You will be informed at the consult regarding the cost of the procedure.
Why Choose Advanced Cosmetic Medicine For Your Skin Lesion Removal?
Dr Targett is a GP and has special training in Primary Care Dermatology, Skin Cancer Medicine and Aesthetic Medicine. She will know if a lesion looks suspicious and can take a biopsy to be checked by pathology if necessary. Dr Targett is a skilled Aesthetic medicine doctor and will achieve the most natural-looking results and minimise any scarring. By being treated by a qualified doctor registered under AHPRA and Australian College of General Practitioners you can be assured that you will receive the best care possible.
Advanced Cosmetic Medicine Reviews
A Small Selection of Common Skin Lesion Removal Performed at Advanced Cosmetic Medicine
|Mole Removal (per mole)||$150|
|Skin Tag Removal (less than 5)||$350|
|Milia Removal (for 15 minutes)||$350|
|Sebaceous Cyst Removal (per cyst)||$250|
|Wart Removal (per wart)||$150|
Other Related Pages
"At ACM it is our promise to work with you in a spirit of honesty and collaboration to help you achieve your aesthetic goals."
Please make phone bookings during opening hours.
Online bookings available 24/7
Advanced Cosmetic Medicine
Unit 58/41-47 Melbourne St,
Ph: 0403 690 031
|Tuesday||1.30pm to 7.30pm|
|Wednesday||1.30pm to 6.00pm|
|Thursday||12.30pm to 5.30pm|
|Friday||12.00pm to 5.30pm
|Saturday||9:00am to 2.00pm|
Free car park is available on Dunn St or free on street parking on Melbourne St if available.
SKIN LESION REMOVAL ADELAIDE
- 1.1 Dr R.Targett
- 1.2 "Trust Your Face to a Doctor Trained in Dermatology and Cosmetic Medicine"
- 1.3 What is a Skin Lesion?
- 1.4 What Types of Skin Lesions Can be Removed?
- 1.5 Can Scars be Removed?
- 1.6 How Much Does Skin Lesion Removal Cost?
- 1.7 Why Choose Advanced Cosmetic Medicine For Your Skin Lesion Removal?
- 1.8 Advanced Cosmetic Medicine Reviews
- 1.9 A Small Selection of Common Skin Lesion Removal Performed at Advanced Cosmetic Medicine
- 1.10 Price of
- 1.12 Other Related Pages
- 1.13 "At ACM it is our promise to work with you in a spirit of honesty and collaboration to help you achieve your aesthetic goals."
- 1.14 Our Location
- 1.15 Opening Times
- 1.16 Parking
- 1.17 Recent Blogs
- 1.18 Why Have My Anti Wrinkle Injections Stopped Working?
- 1.19 Discover The Wonders Of Modern Chemical Peels
- 1.20 The Treatment For Sunken Scars That You Have Been Looking For
- 1.21 Anti-wrinkle injection for TMJ Disorder Relief: I Tried It, and Yes, It’s Effective
- 1.22 Can the Paleo Diet Help Your Acne?